U.A.E. Tourist Visa
U.A.E. visit visa is an essential document every tourist should have when you visit U.A.E. The document issued by the Immigration department of U.A.E. that allows you to enter and stay in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah and Sharjah is not required if you a from a GCC country.
Applying for U.A.E. visit visa is simple. All you need is a sponsorship of an Abu Dhabi visit visa travel agency and everything will be handled by the sponsor. Since only the licensed agencies can handle the visa applying in U.A.E., once you find a licensed agency you don’t have to hesitate even a little bit about giving your sensitive information to an unknown party.
Lucky for you, at Desert World is a visit visa travel agency in Abu Dhabi which means we offer U.A.E. tourist visa applying services for tourists from around the globe. We have helped hundreds of tourists to enter the country over the years with a smooth U.A.E. tourist visa process and would like to help you obtain your U.A.E. visit visa without any stress.
Contact us today for more information.
Phone: +971 50 134 3370
Prices and Visa Validity
U.A.E or Abu Dhabi tourist visa fee differs for different types of visa and can change with time. Currently, these are the approximate fees.
14 Days Visa for U.A.E. – 339 AED
30 Days Visa for U.A.E. – 369 AED
90 Days Visa for U.A.E. – 999 AED
The validity of different types of visit visa in U.A.E. also differs from one another. From 90 days visit visa in Abu Dhabi to 14 days visit visa, all the U.A.E. tourist visa is valid for only 60 days (2 months) to enter the country from the visa issued date. For short term visa such as transit visa, the validity period is only for 14 days from the visa issued date.
In case you’ve unable to enter the country within the validity period, you must apply for a new visa to enter the country.
HOW to apply for U.A.E. visit visa?
When you find a reliable travel agency the steps for applying for Abu Dhabi tourist visa is simple.
Step #1. Select the best U.A.E. visa option
Having a good knowledge about the types of U.A.E. visit visa available in the country will help you select the best fit to match your travel needs.
Mainly there are 3 types of U.A.E. visit visa. They are,
30-Day Tourist visa for U.A.E.
14-Day Tourist Visa for U.A.E.
90-Day Tourist Visa for U.A.E.
Other than that there are,
Transit visa for 96-hours – Issued for tourists who stopover for more than 8 hours.
Multiple-entry visa – Issued to frequent visitors who visit U.A.E. for business purposes.
Step #2. Forward the documents
Send us the passenger’s clear copy of color scanned passport (must valid for six months) and guarantee person residence visa. That’s all the documentation we need for the U.A.E. visit visa applying process. And don’t worry, your sensitive information is safe with us.
Step #3. Payment
The fee needed for U.A.E. visa application is a non-refundable fee we paid to the Immigration Department of U.A.E. This is an upfront charge you can pay by visiting our office or via an online payment service.
Step #4. Application process
Once we received the necessary documents and payment, our visa application typing experts will fill the forms and type your visa application and send the documents to the authorities via E-mail within the next 48-72 hours.
Step #5. Your Visa ready
The visa process might take 1-2 days to 10-15 days depending on your nationality and many other factors. This is due to the security concerned rules and regulation of the immigration department. Once you receive your U.A.E. visit visa it’s time to book your flight.
Visa Extensions, Renewal & Overstay Fines
U.A.E. tourist visa cannot be renewed or extended unless you leave the country and reentered.
For those who need U.A.E. or Abu Dhabi visit visa extensions or renewals we can offer quick and easy renewal processes. As a renowned visit visa travel agency in Abu Dhabi, we’ll help you with simple and easy ways to leave the country and get the new visa fast.
For tourist or visitor overstay, you’ll have to pay a fine when you leave the country at the immigration office or at the airport upon your departure. The authorities charge a fine of 350 AED for the 1st day and 100 AED per each day from the second day onwards.
On Arrival Visa & Urgent Visa
For those who need visit visa to U.A.E. urgently, you can apply for Express visa service which will usually take 1-2 working days.
If not you can get your 30 Day entry Visa stamped on your arrival at the airport. For frequent travellers who seek multiple-entry visa can obtain 90 Days visit visa for U.A.E. on arrival. But only the authorized countries can apply for on arrival visa.
On arrival visa allowed countries
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- South Korea
- United States of America (USA)
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Vatican City.
Special Information and Common U.A.E. Visit Visa Rules
- We only have the authority to apply for visa on your behalf and all the U.A.E. visit visa will be approved or rejected by the immigration department of U.A.E.
- A clear scan copy of your passport can leads you to easy and fast visa application process.
- Whether it’s 90 days visa to U.A.E. or transit visa you are applying for, some might get fast approvals while some will have to wait even for two weeks. This is because of the immigration department has high restrictions on nationality, age, gender, visa history, profession and more and various other rules and regulations due to security reasons.
- We recommend you to wait until your visa get approved to book the air tickets because sometimes getting visa approval is uncertain.
- You can track your visa application status through the ednrd system or by contacting the immigration department hotline. If you apply for your visa through an U.A.E. visit visa service provider like us, that company will inform you about your status using the ednrd login they have the access to as the visa sponsor.
U.A.E. visit visa rules (common)
- Normal age limit for the visa application for males is 21 years while it’s 22 years for females. (These limits are not valid for some countries such as Morocco)
- Children’s visa application can be accompanied with mother’s birth certificate copy mandatory.
- Restricted Countries of Tourist visa : Ethiopia, Iraq, Yemen, Syria Palestine, The Republic of gunie, Libya, Nigeria and Republic of Cuba
Contact Us For Fast & Easy U.A.E. Tourist Visa
Applying for Abu Dhabi tourist visa can be a complex procedure with all the rules and restrictions that vary from country to country and by age, profession, gender and so on for security reasons. It’s boring and can take hours to do an in depth search and gather facts and understand the rules. All those hours and your hard work can be a waste if you don’t get your U.A.E. tourists visa approved because of a small mistake you made in the form.
Why not let us take care of the boring part of your dream Abu Dhabi vacation while you can enjoy day dreaming your fabulous time in U.A.E. As an experienced Abu Dhabi visit visa travel agency we have the knowledge and network to get your U.A.E. visit visa approved fast. Not like other visa providing companies in U.A.E. we prefer simple procedures to get you fast results.
Get in touch with our visa experts at Desert World and apply for your U.A.E. visit visa with no stress in your mind.